TMNet Streamyx......WHY

***UPDATES below***


Got my Streamyx bill this month and to my surprise, the bill is RM76 which has increment of RM10 compared to my previous monthly bills. The bill did not even state why am I overcharged for my monthly Streamyx bill so I went over to the online bill checking system and found out that the extra RM10 is from the wireless hotspot.


WIRELESS HOTSPOT which I DID NOT USE and SUBSCRIBE in the first place. Anytime happy happy just bill unsuspecting and naive and gullible customers just like that is it? Without even telling or asking me whether I WANT the service or not. How come like that one. Unprofessional leh.


The screen shot of the bill

(click for bigger resolution image)


So, Yours Truly wrote an email to TMNet and as usual, it takes like forever for them to reply. Now, don't get me wrong. So far, I am satisfied with the service Streamyx provided. The problems that happens to a lot of people doesn't happen to me. Since the installation until now, the connection been good and never have any problem with it except for this time of course.

YOU DO NOT JUST AUTOMATICALLY MAKE PEOPLE SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR ADDITIONAL SERVICE WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE CUSTOMERS. IT IS NOT ETHICAL I TELL YOU. (Please bear in mind that YOU here is referring to Streamyx, TMNet people)

So, now AM waiting for them to reply and also hope that they will agree not to charge the extra RM10. The amount is not that big but I definitely will not pay for something that I did not use. Doing charity also need to see mood one what. Will call them up if I did not receive any reply soon. (Heard many stories from those who experienced TMNet Customer Service and live to tell about it. =p)

So, TMNet PUHLEZZZZZ don't just include additional service and then charge it directly without even notifying the customers. So, the RM10 no need to pay ho? And remember to UNSUBSCRIBE the additional service which is kinda useless for me anyway. =p


So, CHILL and do as what I requested. =p

***updates***

The cancellation of the hotspot is fast enough with the deduction made to my bill the following month. Hmmmm seems like you have to use your streamyx mail and use the priority function before you send the mail to get the response needed.





Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly




Comments

  1. Relax, breath in, breath out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bill also RM10 extra charge.. i called the streamyx hotline and the guy asked me to terminate it at TMPOINT outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 宝茹: Am breathing..am breathing..=p

    cozuni: If you do not want to go to the outlet, you can just email streamyx regarding this matter using your streamyx mail. ( I found that they respond faster to that mail. i got mine terminated this way)

    Just ask for termination and they will email u a termination document to be filled in and email back and you are done.

    Of course you can always go to the outlets.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. cometh: may i know the tm net email to send the email to. i would like to unsubscribe my streamyx hotspot too as the outlets are far from my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there imatt, you can email to streamyx using this email: help@tm.com.my.

    It helps if you are using the streamyx mail to email them. Faster response that way it seems.

    You can view your online bill and take a screenshot of the said service that you want to terminate.

    Hope that helps.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have emailed them but they said the termination can only be done at TMpoints. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got that too... haha. The time that i subscribe they say free 2 years of hotspot subscription, so after 2 years the free gone, and it became "pay" service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing