Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Friday, August 2, 2013
|A rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.|
Right, now that you know what double standard means.
Here's a video from Namewee's Tokok series that is titled "Double Standard"
There you have it.
A post about a video that talks about double standard....
This is not because yours truly ran out of brain juice to blog about something.
Who blogs nowadays anyway?
Good night and sweet dreams.....
Monday, May 13, 2013
Today's topic is on SEO or you call it Search Engine Optimization.
A simple search using Google will show you one fact.
There is a hell lot of people claiming to be experts on SEO.
SEO this and SEO that. Do this and that. Pay me and I give ya awesomest SEO.
You get the gist.
So, what really is SEO or you call it Search Engine Optimization?
Wikipedia term it as:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.
BenardCometh Revelations Resident Geek term it as:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process to make sure your website kick all other websites' arses to the moon and back.
Anyway, what are considered good SEO practices?
So, what are good SEO practices? Tips? Well, according to yours truly:
1. Contents, Content, Contents Good for SEO
You need to write great and unique contents. That is what it really is. Google been improving its algorithm that now it is intelligent enough to sense that you are fishing for keyword and tries to cheat its spidey bots to rank better. Those spidey bots got spidey sense mmmmkay. They leveled up. Kapish? So, good and unique content is what you have to focus on. With good content and correct keyword, your site will be valuable. Aside from that consistent new content updates are also important. So it is all about contents, contents, contents. Content is King~~~
So what is the next tip?
Monday, May 6, 2013
Still racially related?
Divide and rule?
The followings quoted from Teh Tarik Gelas Besar's post. Please read and digest.
1. Semasa saya mengundi, kawan-kawan Melayu saya marah dan perli-perli saya mengundi DAP.
2. Ramai pengundi Cina turun. Orang Cina sudah tidak lagi pasif dalam politik Malaysia. Mereka bersuara mahukan perubahan.
3. Kita dikatakan sudah mengalami politik polarisasi, masyarakat Cina sokong pembangkang, Melayu sokong Barisan Nasional. Ini tidak tepat.
4. Buktinya, Kelantan masih kekal PR dan Terengganu cuma beza dua kerusi dari BN. Ini buktinya.
5. Di Bandar Tun Razak, Abdul Khalid Ibrahim menewaskan Tan Kok Eng dengan majoriti 10,000 undi. Khalid Ibrahim ni Cina ke? Tan Kok Eng ni Melayu ke?
6. Di Pandan, Rafizi Ramli membelasah Gary Lim dengan majoriti 26,700 undi. Rafizi ni Cina ke? Gary Lim ni Melayu ke?
7. Dan, kalau Melayu sokong BN dan Cina sokong pembangkang, kenapa hardliners Melayu macam Zul Noordin dan Ibrahim Ali kena tibai dengan majoriti besar, di kawasan Melayu sendiri?
8. Ramai suka mengambil pendekatan simplistik, termasuk professor kangkung di televisyen. Saya tak faham bagaimana mereka boleh dapat pangkat professor emiritus bikus dikus ni.
9. Orang Melayu ramai yang menentang Umno dalam PRU kali ni. Buktinya di Kelantan, Terengganu dan di Temerloh.
10. Sebenarnya ini adalah persaingan kawasan bandar dan luar bandar, disamping sabotaj-mensabotaj di antara sesama rakan sendiri.
11. Di dalam Pakatan ada kumpulan yang dipanggil sebagai kumpulan “yu-ji”, dalam Barisan ada yang mahu Najib ditendang keluar. Sebab tu keputusan dia macam ni.
12. Dan ada yang masih percaya dengan hujah dangkal “Melayu perlu bersatu”. Kali terakhir saya dengar bangsa perlu bersatu ni bila saya menonton Triumph of the Will - arahan Leni Riefenstahl. Sebelum mereka serang Austria, Poland dan Czechoslovakia mereka kata “bangsa Aryan perlu bersatu”.
13. Mana ada bangsa bersatu. Cina pun MCA dan DAP. Yahudi pun terpisah banyak - Likud, Kadima, parti Buruh. Banyak.
14. Teori bangsa bersatu ni adalah echoing fasisme, bendalah yang sama seperti Hitler dan Mussolini bebelkan.
15. Mulai hari ini kalau saya dengar perkataan “Melayu perlu bersatu” dengan nada serius, saya akan panggil anda Nazi.
16. Dan, bagi mereka yang menyokong Barisan Nasional, sebenarnya parti ini kalah. Pakatan Rakyat menambah majoriti di semua kawasan, BN banyak yang menang tipis, dan sebenarnya BN kalah undi popular.
17. Pakatan Rakyat 5.6 juta undi. Barisan Nasional 5.3 juta undi. Ini klasik - seperti Bush tewaskan Gore di Pilihan Raya Amerika 2000.
18. Hakikatnya kemenangan BN ini adalah kerana gerrymandering, blackout, peti undi tambahan tiba-tiba masuk, dan beberapa orang Bangladesh yang segelintirnya kantol (yang tak kantol mesti lagi ramai) dan kiraan semula yang menjenuhkan.
19. Hakikatnya pilihan raya kali ini adalah positif bagi saya, kalau ada yang nak marah mengenai penipuan, itu cerita lain. Ceritanya, ramai rakyat dah sedar. Lebih dari separuh pengundi memilih Pakatan Rakyat.
20. Kerajaan PAS Kedah tewas, ini memang apa yang saya nak (walaupun saya nak Mat Sabu menang).
21. Sebab Azizan Razak seorang Menteri Besar yang arrogant, dan tamak kuasa. Ini hakikat, tak ada dakwa-dakwi lagi.
22. Hakikatnya, beberapa orang yang progresif seperti Saifuddin Abdullah dan Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad tewas, ini mengecewakan saya.
23. Perubahan juga dapat dikesan di Sabah, Sarawak, Terengganu, Pahang, dan paling ketara, Johor.
24. Sebenarnya ini adalah kemenangan moral bagi Pakatan Rakyat, cuma mereka rasa palat sebab mereka ditipu.
25. Akhir kata, sebenarnya ini bukannya perlawanan Melayu lawan bukan Melayu, ini adalah mereka yang beraliran liberal menentang konservatif. Ini yang sebenarnya berlaku.
Now yours truly will translate the above because he is a nice guy. That is how he roll. Maybe. Ahem
1. When I vote, my Malay friends scold and mock me for voting DAP.
2. A lot of Chinese voters turn up. Chinese is no longer passive in the Malaysian politics. They voiced out for change.
3. We are said to be experiencing polarization politics, the Chinese supporting Opposition, the Malays supporting Barisan National. This is incorrect.
4. The proof, Kelantan is still under PR and Terengganu is only difference of two seats from BN. This is the proof.
5. At Bandar Tun Razak, Abdul Khalid Ibrahim defeats Tan Kok Eng with a majority of 10,000 votes. Is this Khalid Ibrahim Chinese? Is this Tan Kok Eng Malay?
6. At Pandan, Rafizi Ramli defeats Gary Lim with a majority of 26,700 votes. Is this Rafizi Chinese? Is this Gary Lim Malay?
7. And, if Malay supports BN and Chinese supports opposition, why the Malay hardliners like Zul Noordin and Ibrahim Ali defeated with a big majority at Malay area?
8. Many like to take the simplistic approach, including professor "kangkung" at television. I don;t understand how they can get the title of emeritus professor.
9. A lot of Malays are against Umno in this GE. The proof at Kelantan, Terengganu and at Temerloh.
10. Actually this is rivalry between urban areas and rural areas, aside from the sabotaging between comrade.
11. In the Pakatan there is a group called "yu-ji", inside Barisan there are some that want Najib to be kicked out. That is why the result is like this.
12. And some still believe the superficial argument "Malays must unite". The last time I heard of this nation must unite is when I watch Triumph of the Will - Leni Riefenstahl. Before they attacked Austria, Poland and Czechoslovakia, they said "the Aryan race should unite".
13. Where are there a unified nation. Chinese is also MCA and DAP. Jews were also separated a lot- Likud, Kadima, Labor party. A lot.
14. This unified nation theory was echoing fascism, the same thing as what Hitler and Mussolini says.
15. Starting from today if I heard the words "Malays must unite", with a serious tone, I will call you Nazis.
16. And, for those who support the Barisan Nasional, actually this party lost. Pakatan Rakyat added majority in all areas, BN a lot slim win, and actually BN lost the popular vote.
17. Pakatan Rakyat 5.6 million votes. Barisan Nasional 5.3 million votes. This is classic - as Bush defeats Gore in the United States election 2000.
18. Essentially this is a BN victory because of gerrymandering, blackout, sudden admission of extra ballot boxes, and some Bangladeshis and the recount of votes are tiring.
19. Essentially, this election is positive for me, if there are those who are angry about the deception, that's another story. The story is that the people are already aware. More than half voters choose Pakatan Rakyat.
20. Kedah PAS government lost, this is exactly what I wanted (although I want Mat Sabu to win).
21. Because Azizan Razak is a Menteri Besar who is arrogant, and greedy of power. This is a fact, cannot be disputed.
22. The fact is, some progressive people like Saifuddin Abdullah and Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad lost, this disappoints me.
23. Changes can also be detected in Sabah, Sarawak, Terengganu, Pahang, and most significantly, Johor.
24. Actually this is a moral victory for the Pakatan Rakyat, just that they felt being fucked up because they are cheated.
25. Finally, this is actually not the Malay versus non-Malay, this is the liberals against the conservatives. This is what actually happening.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
It is true that you need to be passionate in whatever that you do.
So please to at least learn to show some passion even though you are not happy or don't like what you are doing.
I am sure you are able to brainwash yourself into believing that you do like what you are doing.
By doing that , it will subconsciously be displayed in the things that you are doing.
Be passionate bout what you are doing.
Be a man/woman
Do the right thing...
Have Passion Will Travel or in this case...
Have Passion Will Succeed....
That coming from someone who have not succeeded yet...
Like hell I know shit...
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Yours Truly thinks he is rusty already.
Used to be able to just type with ease and churn out lotsa posts.
But now, have been starting at the screen for like 5 minutes and don't know what to write.
Hence decide to write about the situation of being unable to write
Which is also considered a post... Right???
There, you have been had.
Thank you for still coming here.
P/s: I am sure you don't want to know this but I have the urge to tell you anyway. This post is typed out while yours truly is doing his investment in Toire Inc aka Tandas Inc. Ahem.... There.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Alright, this post is supposed to be posted last year.
But much has happened till yours truly don't have the time to post or rather don't have the mood to post.
Oh well, what have I learned so far?
Don't get comfortable and ever think that your company will be appreciative of you.
Ok, that is two things.
Anyway, don't expect to be appreciated. Just do what you are supposed to do and you will be off much happier.
Really, and when the time comes or rather when the opportunity comes knocking. GO and don't stay. Loyalty doesn't mean anything these days. Worth nothing.
Well, you get the gist.
Yours Truly am promoted again. Twice in a three years span. Not bad huh?