8 random things you do not know about me

Yours truly kena tagged tim by 宝茹. Tagged me on 8 random things you do not know about me. Hmmm, suppose now I have to let the skeleton out of the closet which is not a pretty sight to behold. =p

Anyway, this is the first time this blog kena tagged. Well, there is this one time about the Good schmoozer award that I did not post or continue as I don't really think I fit the description. =p

So, here goes nothing......8 random things you do not know about me.

1. I have this ambition to be a Pilot when I was like still small ( Now grown huge already..=p)

2. I like to listen to Oldies although I am NOT that old... =p

3. I don't like ginger and anything related to ginger.

4. I generally love all food that is delicious (then again, who doesn't?) with exception
of foods containing no.3

5. I have this weakness to everything that is cute especially animals. =p

6. I used to collect stamp......USED to..... =p

7. I am left-handed.

8. I am never good with words, especially sweet talk. =p

There, done.

Now I am tagging:


Phewww, done with the post.





Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly



(click for bigger resolution picture)

Comments

  1. http://kailoon.com/?p=69

    Done!!! .lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What's will all this pilot ambition? (I read Kailoon's also. :P)

    It would be really creepy if I say I wanted to be a pilot, too, ONCE, in my life.

    Actually, I want to own a yacht and a plane. (Until now.) I guess that is different from being a pilot? :P

    2. I like ginger! :D Especially the ginger taste in the white chicken meal sauce. (I don't know what it's called--it's just a white chicken.)

    3. So do you have a pet too? :D Pets are very cute and lovable.

    4. I have a stamp collection THEN. It got lost when we renovated our house, so no more collection. Huhuhuhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i know the 8 things about you~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing