I AM A MILLIONAIRE !!!!!!!!!

(click for bigger resolution picture)


Yes, I am now officially a MILLIONAIRE. All shall bow down to yours truly. Yes, YOURS TRULY have just won a LOTTERY he DID NOT even have slightest idea of and the prize is £1,000 000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) which means around RM 7 million. How cool is that?

Now that would be good news IF I really DID play something like that. Might be fooled and the KIASUISM in me would just trick myself into believing it. =p. Anyway, up until now, emails like this I have received more than hundred times even thousands.

Now, since I am in a good mood, I will donate all the £1,000 000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) to charity. Any charity. OK, YOURS TRULY hereby authorize UK National Lottery to just donate the prize money to any charity they sees fit. See, I am a nice guy after all. Charity is good MMMMKAyyyy.


Anyway, just in case the image is not clear, let me show the content of the email. Here.


Uk National Lottery
Ref: L/200-26937
Batch: 2007MJL-01
Email:claimsagentdept06@yahoo.co.uk


ONLINE NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you July, 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 29th of June, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000 000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

Dr. Pinkett Griffin
Email:claimsagentdept06@yahoo.co.uk
TELL: +44 7045708136

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.


So, anyone want to claim it for me? Then the charity will be put under your name. How cool is it??? =p

So, Who wants???? =p




Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly



(click for bigger resolution picture)

Comments

  1. my receptionist is so free sit in front and fill in the form completely. lol...then ask me how..coz she is too happy to be a millionaire ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing