Princeton- My Sis Pet ChiHuaHua

This entry is all about my sister's pet, Princeton. Yes, it is a Chihuahua. Mixed though, so kind of bigger than other chihuahua but still small for my standard nevertheless.

This Chihuahua is like a sex deprived dog or a love making machine. Every time my sis brings back the Chihuahua, it would like locked on to my leg and start humping away. Yes, HUMPING like a mad rabbit. =p (Quite hilarious, there is this one time the chihuahua have a cramp from all the humping. Will try to catch the action on camera and post it as soon as I manage to do that. Not easy task I tell you, with the chihuahua humping away furiously. =p)

So, that is is. This post is dedicated to Princeton. May you find a female chihuahua to hump.... =p


A montage of Princeton


(click for bigger resolution picture)

................................................................


The Individual Pictures


(click on the individual pictures for bigger resolution pictures)




That is it....


Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly


(click for bigger resolution picture)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing