Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Princeton- My Sis Pet ChiHuaHua

This entry is all about my sister's pet, Princeton. Yes, it is a Chihuahua. Mixed though, so kind of bigger than other chihuahua but still small for my standard nevertheless.

This Chihuahua is like a sex deprived dog or a love making machine. Every time my sis brings back the Chihuahua, it would like locked on to my leg and start humping away. Yes, HUMPING like a mad rabbit. =p (Quite hilarious, there is this one time the chihuahua have a cramp from all the humping. Will try to catch the action on camera and post it as soon as I manage to do that. Not easy task I tell you, with the chihuahua humping away furiously. =p)

So, that is is. This post is dedicated to Princeton. May you find a female chihuahua to hump.... =p


A montage of Princeton


(click for bigger resolution picture)

................................................................


The Individual Pictures


(click on the individual pictures for bigger resolution pictures)




That is it....


Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly


(click for bigger resolution picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations