Comic Drawing of Yours Truly

Got my very own comic drawing by my talented friend Kai Loon of LDesign. In my opinion, he is very good in drawing and also quite artistic. S0, head over and he might draw you, your comic version.

It is in black and white originally drawn by Kai Loon and there is also the coloring by Yours Truly.



Comic me



(click for bigger resolution picture)


.............................................................

Comic me (colored)


(click for bigger resolution picture)]




THANKS for the comic drawing, Loon. Cheers....=p



Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly



(click for bigger resolution picture)

Comments

  1. that is cute...but still can be improved ~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pal! your coloring is more better than mine :) glad you like this..lol...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. et3rnal: Thank, my friend Loon draw it actually. I just color. =p

    Loon: Not leh, different feel. Your coloring also nice.. =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing