About Yours Truly

My Photo
A grandson, A son, A brother, A husband, A father, A teacher, A student, A master, A slave, A basketballer, A golfer, A friend, An enemy, A consultant, A consultee, A human, An Alien (To the alien that is), A Malaysian, A Sarawakian, currently in Meow City. Breathing. Surviving. Determined........

Contact Yours Truly

Contact Yours Truly

Archive

Look! Got Number

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Photoshop Manipulation

Some of the image manipulation that I have created using Photoshop. Note that all of following images are done when I am quite "green" in Photoshop which is a while back. =p. So, please forgive the rough work.

(Still learning as I go. All sharing are welcomed. Planning to make tutorials also but don't really know how to get it out of me head =p).

Alright, done with the talking. On with the images.

........................................
Trying to create a Logo

(click for bigger resolution image)


...................................................
Random manipulation


(click for bigger resolution image)



(click for bigger resolution image)



(click for bigger resolution image)


.....................................................
Having a shot at montage


(click for bigger resolution image)


......................................................

Manipulating =p


(click for bigger resolution image)


.........................................
...............
....




Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly

(click for bigger resolution image)


Related Posts :



3 Revelations:

Do you have any comments? Add your revelations.
Subscribe to my feed OR Subscribe by email
Sandy Chan said...

U really become more expert in photoshop and the photo editing ...cool man...I admire to u ald ...hehe...

So when u free then I send u all my picture and u do the editing for me....I want to become celebrity also.... (kent also can become Rain ma....so am I...but is pirated)

Haha...

lukxiufung said...

cool man :)

Cometh said...

Thanks. Sure, no problem. More pictures for me to test and practice on. =p

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations