Photoshop Manipulation

Some of the image manipulation that I have created using Photoshop. Note that all of following images are done when I am quite "green" in Photoshop which is a while back. =p. So, please forgive the rough work.

(Still learning as I go. All sharing are welcomed. Planning to make tutorials also but don't really know how to get it out of me head =p).

Alright, done with the talking. On with the images.

........................................
Trying to create a Logo

(click for bigger resolution image)


...................................................
Random manipulation


(click for bigger resolution image)



(click for bigger resolution image)



(click for bigger resolution image)


.....................................................
Having a shot at montage


(click for bigger resolution image)


......................................................

Manipulating =p


(click for bigger resolution image)


.........................................
...............
....




Random Picture Of The Day By Yours Truly

(click for bigger resolution image)


Comments

  1. U really become more expert in photoshop and the photo editing ...cool man...I admire to u ald ...hehe...

    So when u free then I send u all my picture and u do the editing for me....I want to become celebrity also.... (kent also can become Rain ma....so am I...but is pirated)

    Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Sure, no problem. More pictures for me to test and practice on. =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing