2008 Petronas Hari Raya Ad

I have always liked the Petronas Ads during celebrations such as Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Merdeka.

However, seems like this year the 2008 Petronas Hari Raya Ad seems lacking a bit. Somehow, it's not up to expectation.

2008 Petronas Hari Raya Ad


There is this Wimax Hari Raya Ad that I think also from Petronas. At least I think so. It has the same Petronas-ish feel. I liked the Wimax version one better. Maybe to each, his or her own preferences.

2008 Wimax Hari Raya Ad


There, enjoy.

Comments

  1. "What have you done now?" I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the message is - mothers will never judge her son - either good or bad; so in hari raya seek forgiveness no matter how - coz it is a day when you supposedly seeking for any forgiveness

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are nice for me~! ^ ^
    petronas one is kinda touch..make me feel homesick...

    ReplyDelete

  4. 宝茹: Something like, the MUM suddenly felt strange why the son act all mushy and stuff as if he done something wrong. I suppose.

    Mariposa: Yeah. Same then.

    wahaza extra: Yeah, that too. =)

    smwahming: I see, so fast homesick already? =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing