About Yours Truly

My Photo
A grandson, A son, A brother, A husband, A father, A teacher, A student, A master, A slave, A basketballer, A golfer, A friend, An enemy, A consultant, A consultee, A human, An Alien (To the alien that is), A Malaysian, A Sarawakian, currently in Meow City. Breathing. Surviving. Determined........

Contact Yours Truly

Contact Yours Truly

Archive

Look! Got Number

Monday, June 23, 2008

Video of The Puppies

Did not manage to really get the video while Tinkerbell is giving birth but I am sure it's not a pretty sight.

Anyway, here's the video of the puppies. Enjoy.
(The best part is at the end. =p)



Puppies

Related Posts :



4 Revelations:

Do you have any comments? Add your revelations.
Subscribe to my feed OR Subscribe by email
levian said...

i waited for 4 minutes + just for the "let me out" squeak !! you sure know how to "torture" your viewer !! *joking* XD

by the way, cool video thingy you made there. bouncy fonts, matrix effect .. sweet !! *claps* :D

mobile said...

It's a pain looking at ur blog using my n95 8gb. Have u ever consider making BenardCometh Revelations a mobile version?

Mariposa said...

awww such cuties!! I only made out 2 of them. Where's the 3rd? the pup on the right is a fierce 'sucker'..lol the poor mum!

Cometh said...

levian: Forgive me for I am innocent. =p

mobile: Thanks for the suggestion. I might just create a mobile version in the near future.

mariposa: At the time of the video, the third is still in the tummy. =p

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations