A New Beginning

Completed my research paper. Thus, it is about time to re-enter the workforce. During the recession.

Oh yeah, talk about good timing.

Regardless the odds, tomorrow will be my first day at work in a new job and entirely new field.

After resigning middle of last year, yours truly been doing some freelance works while trying to complete his studies. Freelancing is kinda swell in the sense one get to gain experiences and knowledge in different perspectives.

Ask Kai Loon and I bet he has tonnes of stories to tell. It is definitely a different experience altogether compared to being in the workforce as one of the many work drones.
(If you don't know yet, Kai Loon is my uni-mate and we clicked the instant we knew each other. And oh, he is one talented artistic little bugger I have ever seen. Ahem.)

Now that I completed my research paper, and the convocation would be in August. I decided to re-enter the workforce. So wish me all the best and all suen suen li li. Ahem.

Anyway, I might be busy with the new job to update often but I will try to update once I have the time and opportunity. So, don't miss me.
(Not that BenardCometh Revelations have that much readers anyway. I bet I can count how many. Yes, just the three of you. Please stand up. Yes, you who are reading now.)

Here, an interesting video clip. Funny and interesting. It is in cantonese though and if you three don't know the meaning, feel free to email me and I will tell you the meaning. Ahem. Don't be shy now you three.






That is all.

Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. ehhh,, uwaaaaaaaaa.. Congratulations!!!
    eh,,ehh,, where you working now?
    :)

    just wanna know...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing