About Yours Truly

My Photo
A grandson, A son, A brother, A boyfriend, A teacher, A student, A master, A slave, A basketballer, A golfer, A friend, An enemy, A consultant, A consultee, A human, An Alien (To the alien that is), A Malaysian, A Sarawakian, currently in Kuching. Breathing. Surviving. Determined........

Contact Yours Truly

Contact Yours Truly

Look! Got Number

Friday, April 10, 2009

Grand Old Man Shadow

Seems to me that we are all still in the Grand Old Man's Shadow...

But then again, that is just me.

Don't want to let go perhaps.

Ah, My Country.

Dreams of you being a great nation.

Indeed.

Indeed.

Hopefully.

Ahem.......

Related Posts :



0 Revelations:

Do you have any comments? Add your revelations.
Subscribe to my feed OR Subscribe by email

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations