Laptop Down Alert

HAPPY MID AUTUMN MOON HARVEST FESTIVAL

AKA

HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL

AKA

HAPPY LANTERN FESTIVAL



AND

It so happened that Yours Truly Laptop broke down while wanting to do a more complete post on the festival.


Darn

things happens
...............................
........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will try to FIX it ASAP

Till then, wish me luck.




p/s: Am writing and posting this at my friend's PC.

p/s: In case it is still not clear yet.... I am using a Laptop and my laptop just suddenly refuse to function.

Comments

  1. ooo, nasty nasty @-o so laptop still not fixed? bring to lowyat la they fix everything within hours... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless your laptop ...

    Happy Pesta Tang Lung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so sad~~ :(

    I hope your laptop is going to be fine soon! :)

    Happy Moon Cake Festival! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. conan_cat, our kawan is not in KL lar, btw he bring to low yat, he might as well get a new lappie :P

    Oh quickly fix your lappie and go visit my blog! Wakakaka.... else I disown yours truly :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. conan_cat: Thanks for the suggestion but I am more used to fix stuff myself.... DIY all the way... =p

    LukXiuFung: Yeah, Happy celebrating then...

    宝茹: Thanks and happy celebrating

    Princess Eileen: Ya loh, I am not in KL. Woh, disown me.... Mental note...visit visit visit visit...OHM OHM OHM,....... =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing