Resurrection

Yes, the Laptop has been resurrected to once again serve his master(yours truly) faithfully in his noble quest to conquer the world. Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

The closest resurrection power that could ever match the Laptop might only be the mythological creature, the Pheonix. =p. That is also the reason why the Laptop shall be named Pheonix from now onwards. (Yes, I go to the extent to even name my Laptop. Now you can imagine my joy to be able to save ALL the data.)


For those who don't know, the Pheonix is a mythological bird-like creature that is also called the FireBird or ThunderBird. It is an immortal bird (supernatural) and if it's dies (of any cause whatsoever) it will be reborn(resurrected).


Hence, the Pheonix symbolizes immortality, resurrection, and life after death.


....................................................................
...........................
............
.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now
I feel INVINCIBLE

..................


Very

INVINCIBLE

=p


Comments

  1. phoenix = resurrected laptop *sweat* such cool name for a laptop !! i'm afraid. am very afraid. ;)
    btw, am glad your laptop is back !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. you know thunderbird is mozilla's email software's name, similar to outlook express. yurp, mozilla thunderbird. XD

    i can imagine you naming ur mouse firefox real soon.

    alright, i'm NOT a techno freak. XD

    newayz, congrats on ur resurrection of your Pheonix! it's alive, it's alive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is becoz of the stress of work and the overloading assignment.

    Else, I pronounce you

    FREAK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. levian: Cool is the word..hahahaha fiery Pheonix..lol...

    conan_cat: Yeah, I noticed that and i think they also get the inspiration from the birdie... lol.. It is very much alive..hahaha

    Princess Eileen: HAhahaha, i know.. It is just not normal to name your things......inanimate objects... =p
    Then again, I am never normal...hahahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. "i can imagine you naming ur mouse firefox real soon." LOL!!! :P

    Welcome back, Phoenix! Hehehe...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two computers + one laptop here, all of them have a name :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. 宝茹: Erm, that would be FireMouse then wouldn't it? =p

    deksuteru: Wooo, I am not the only one... Cool... =p

    However normally I would avoid naming inanimate object... =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were you, I would have named it "Jesus" :-D But yeah, "Phoenix" sounds better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could almost hear all the protests from the Christianity public if i was to use the name "Jesus"...hohohohoho...

    I don't want to be staked alive now...Do I? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christians are usually not violent. They would just shake their heads disapprovingly and try to make you feel guilty, hehehe :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, quite true also...hahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, I name all the computer stuff! we have a computer named George and had one named Jack but Jack died. the laptop's name is Kirby, and the external hard drive goes by Fred. the start of it all was when i named my flash drive Sparky. i'm currently ruminating on names for another laptop, the printer, and the paper shredder, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave Yer Revelations

Popular posts from this blog

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 1

Three Characters Classic - San Ji Zing Part 2

Cat's Eye Fruit aka Buah Mata Kucing