Lets see, some recap aye?
Resigned from my first job ever after graduation in 2008 to concentrate on my MBA studies. Final year bah.
Soon after completing my final thesis on "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations of Internet Acceptance", got a marketing job in 13th April 2009.
Thus, 13th April 2010 is my 1st year working anniversary (second job).
So, what have I done in one year? Lets see......
- First time handle events on a considerable scale.
- Learned that the know who is definitely important regardless any brainwashing you might get from others that the know how is more important.
- Kena promoted in less than a year working. (11 months to be exact. Ahem....)
- Learned that attitude is very important.....Positive attitude that is... (Well, have always been positive..=p)
- Learned that there are people who might not meet up to your expectation and do unthinkable things but that is not the end of the world.
- Learned that there is always light at the end of the tunnel
- Discovered that I actually like doing what I do although at times it can be overwhelming
- Discovered that I actually desired to go to work everyday as opposed to I have to go to work everyday. Thank god I desire to go to work instead of HAVE to go to work.
- Learned that it is important to not scold people
because people also got mother born onebecause it is better to inspire people or to educate people to improve instead of adding stress to people regardless how hopeless he/she may seem. Especially when he/she is reporting under you. Unless of course if you have done all that and still cannot improve then it can't be helped.
- Learned that people may not see eye to eye with you and it is important to compromise and try to have them understand that the most important thing is to complete the task at hand and to do it with utmost dedication instead of half-assed effort.
- Learned how to actually influence people to do what you want them to do. The art of manipulation yo.
- Discovered that actually no art of manipulation exists.
- Discovered that the phrase "you respect people, people respect you" only applies in certain circumstances.
- Discovered that when you respect people, not necessarily people respect you back but also might step on your head.
- Learned that marketing can actually be done on a one man show basis or at least got people think it can be done that way.
- Discovered that serious marketing cannot be a one man show. No Shit... -_-"
- Graduation Convocation in August 2009..... And got for a while thinking of getting PHD... Hmmmm.
- Discovered that you (yes you, who are reading this) are very FREE. Nothing to do is it? Really read through all of the above? Go help a granny cross the road or something or go get a pet puppy. Go.
There, recap of what I have done all the time I gone missing aka not updating the blog. Revelations for all two of ya who still loyally reads or shall I say stare at the same post day after day. You know you love me. You do.
Maybe will try to update more often just to satisfy all two of you who are still following BenardCometh Revelations...... Ahem....
p/s: Please go see some professional help if you really go do point no.19 mmmmkay. That was meant to be funny. At least I am trying to be funny here. Ok, maybe gotten rusty after a period of absence from blogging.